Final Project

My final project is complete! After hours of working on it I finally cranked out a finished product. I wanted to produce a map that would be interactive and would show where each language was spoken and I also wanted to figure out how to show more information about that language. My first idea was being able to make buttons that would show the land area and information when clicked. The information would show up at the bottom and the land area over the map. The problem I ran into was the fact that I could not figure out how to have two separate graphics show up with one button, and I also couldn't figure out how to get the land colorings to show up with the buttons by way of scripting. It was just too complicated. So I went old fashion and used the check boxes approach and roll over affects. Everything went flawless! With a lot of hours of work and focus, I was able to create a smooth interactive map. Enjoy!

0 comments: