So I realized that I haven't posted any cool maps lately about some of our topics that we discussed in class. Though I have researched many maps, I have not posted any. So here are a few neat maps that I have found!

This is a really interesting map about the the Mexican Drug War by the Las Angeles Times.
A simple button map of the Civil War that produces images when they are clicked.
Here is a map, while very boring, that could have been atleast 2x better if they were to have shape tweened the progression of both sides of the Korean War.
Here is another Civil War map and they use a panning camera for there spash page's video.
While I was not able to view this interactive map, it looked like a good flash map from PBS on the Korean War.
And for my final map, I found an interesting map using google earth and how they used the pinpoints to show where the different violence zones are in the world.

0 comments: